More gifts: witty wristlet by Jessica Kagan Cushman (hush hush: 25% off for insiders)


I love to share good deals when I see them. There are so, so many sales going on right now, but our job here is to separate the wheat from the chaff . I was looking for objects that make personal gifts and have lasting appeal. And suddenly: bang! Or should I say bangles? When I fist saw Jessica Kagan Cushman’s bracelets at Barneys a few years ago I was immediately drawn to the creative approach of etching memorable idioms and phrases onto cuff like white and black resin bracelets that look like ebony and ivory (the sayings are much more original then the one I used on the opening phrase I assure you!)

And now, for insiders only, you get 25% off when you enter HOLIDAY25 at check out.

I can’t wait to see my friend’s face when she gets her “It wasn't me. It was my evil twin” bracelet (she’s a sweetheart really, she just gets a little carried away sometimes when the party is pumping). Thinking about that, I’m also considering the “Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.” as her gift. Anyways, you get the gist, there are plenty of catchy phrases, one for each of your bff’s. Oh, as for me, I couldn’t resist and chose the “Lord, what fools these mortals be!”. Nothing like a Shakespearean quote for Christmas, which, by the way, “is not a date children, it’s a state of mind” (since we are citing: that would be Mary Ellen Chase)


Bookmark and Share