Holiday Shopping: at AG in Soho give and receive instantly

Tis the season about giving right? And a lot of shopping, of course. So how about considering to “really” give, and I mean help someone, while you buy? I thought this perfect combo initiative deserved a post. At Adriano Goldschmied donate your old denim, any brand, and automatically get 20% off a new slick pair of jeans. The discount actually applies to your entire purchase, anything in the store you buy that day. I mean, how practical is that: it dilutes the spending guilt a little bit. I was there the other day because my friend swears by the fit of those jeans, so I wanted to try them on. They patiently described the different fits, found mine, dropped off my old jeans, got the discount, felt good, and even received a nice red nail polish as a gift. Through December 31st. Merry shopping, it feels jolly good to do it this way.

111 Greene Street, bet. Prince & Spring

212 680 0581



Bookmark and Share