Own it: quintessentially NYC Photos

Photo:John-Michael Ekeblad

About 90% of the photos on this blog are taken with my phone. It’s a principle I have, so that you actually know that the impressions recorded here are 100% real and truly from an insider perspective… Of course the exception is when I want to tell you about something really interesting that just opened and I did not have time to check it out yet. Let’s talk about professional NYC photography. This photo above, and many more cool shots – are by a photographer John-Michael Ekeblad, and can actually be yours! Many people ask me about where to get NY street photography, and I just came across this 3 day sale offered from Fab.com - an online retailer that sells works of great design at up to 70% off. Have a NYC life snapshot into your home.

Fab.com

Bookmark and Share